Eyelink Conveyor Belts
The OGB-L belt consists of a succession of segments and bar links. Each segment is formed by eye links which are welded on one or more localisation wires. The segments and bar links are connected to one another by means of cross rods.
There is a welding head at both sides with which the previous mentioned elements are secured at the sides.
This belt is driven by means of special drive elements. Take a look at 1100B, 1100K and 1100T.
This belt is familiar in a diverse field of applications since the eye link conveyor belt is a really stable, accurate and trustworthy belt. Especially the combination with the opportunities in driving elements causes the belt to be used in many different branches and markets. Several common examples are:
- Oven belts in bread, pastry and potato processing industries
- Belts in cooling and freezing systems
- Diverse applications in potato-. grocery and fruit processing industries
- Belts in sterilisation tunnels for for example the pharmaceutical industry
- Belts in drying and pasteurizing systems
- Belts in industrial cleaning systems.
- Pitch: 25,4 / 30 / 50 / 50,8 / 75 mm
- Opening: stair less of 110% of ø eye link conveyor belt
- Eye link wire: ø 1,5 / 2,0 / 2,5 / 3,0 mm
- Cross rod wire: ø 4,0 / 5,0 / 7,0 / 8,0 mm
- Materials: 1.0304 (non processed) / 1.4301 (SS304) / 1.4401 (SS316) / 1.4541 (SS321)
- Temperature range: cryogenic up to approximately 600 °C
- Range of the width of the belt: 40 tot 6500 mm
- Heightened side guards are a possibility
- Possibility to confirm cross flights
- Possibility to add filler rollers at the out sides
- Possibility to install special product carriers
- Lateral chains are a possibility (take a look at Type 1000: KE)
The OGB-L belts are characterised by:
- Drive on the basis op sprocketss/drums; no chance on belt
- Very straight belt run due to the positioned drive elements and the eventual application of special “corrugated” bar links
- Very heavy loads are possible due to the variable construction of the bar links
- Optimized entrance of heat with the weld connection localisation wire – small eyes to minimalize the chance on brittle fractures at low temperatures (< -10 °C)
- Support: strips in length direction under the rows of bar links
- Large passing range from very closed to very open
- Belts with a large passing range (mesh opening) lose relatively few energy due to the little heat drag out that takes place.
- Simple to clean since no residue can accumulate in the spirals. This is the case due to the application of special bar links and slot holes and due to the ‘’US-design’’ belt construction.
- Uniformly heat transfer or cleaning surface is possible due to the application of special geometry bar links.
- In case of very sensitive products, for example with a fragile crust of a product, the chance on product damaging can be minimalized by means of special bar links from ‘’full material’’.
- In comparison with other belt types, a long life span can be realized. It is possible to extend it by using eccentric (extra high bar links)
- Tools are inflexible; not every combination of longitunal pitch/mesh/ eye link wire/cross rod wire is possible.