The ladder belt consists of a succession of one and the same component. These ladders are, at the sides, attached to the previous ladder by means of a S-shaped hook. This creates a robust, open belt. In order to realize larger widths, one or more rows of eye link wire could be woven into the belt.
- – Longitunal pitch: 6,35 up to 100 mm
- – Wire thickness: ø 2 up to 8 mm
- – Materials: all obtainable wire types in tensile strengths of 600 – 2000 N/mm2
- – Temperature range: ambient up to approximately 400 °C
- – Range of the width of the belt: 14 – 1400 mm (depending on the wire thickness, tensile strength, and pitch)
- – Possibility to add WH-overlays to both sides
– Possibility to add lateral chains
- – Possibility to add cross flights
- – Possibility to add side guards
- – For strengthening it is possible to add wire eye links or bar links.
- The STA belts are characterised by:- Drive on the basis of friction; no chance on belt slip
– Preferred support: herringbone motive with a PE1000 contact surface
– Very open and therefore simple to clean
– High pull strength/ weight relation (depending on width, ø wire and pull strength)
– Price technically the most favourable belt type
The ladder belt has many different applications. Several common applications are mentioned below:
- – Cooling systems in for example bread & pastry industry.
- – Belt in filtering installations
- – Conveyor belt in installations for baking, frying, grilling, etc.
- – When executed as a” batter-belt” (with bar links in order to strengthen and lateral chains)
– Washing systems
- – Drying systems